Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Whatever dude just wrap it up and I'll eat it

Some days life just conspires to put me through a day of bullshit. Thanks Shona for buying me life of Pi. It's reading well so far even if I do find it too pretentious to publicly display the fact I'm reading it.
After a day of more or less constant complaint calls grinding my exciting work progress to a halt I go home and hit the kebab which is dissapointing for the usual high standards I place on intersection cafe.
So to finally unwind Life of Pi will have to take second place to SLAM's cover story on Ben Wallace. I gotta study up his game style as I figure my PPG average will approach his 6 only with a lot of hard work on my part. Go defensive you not so Big ben tohm.
Anyway peace out I'm going to bed fuck this.

No comments: