Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Kaleadovision

So first up I'm going to the shop to buy something to drink.

Secondly the internet has a lot of cool sites to kill time on. People say they could spend all day on you tube. If your harvard you think embedding a youtube clip you like counts as a post you lazy uninspired fuck.
Anyway enough flaming or whatever us IT nerds who date asians are supposed to refer slagging off people you depend upon on slow work days to update their blogs.
A site I recently killed a couple of hours on is this one:

http://forums.cgsociety.org

think myspace for artists and by artists I don't mean fucktards of middling to no musical talent posting their cliched fuckshit for us all to listen to and linking to people who write huge ascii code love hearts and then say - 'thanks for ad'.
I mean people who can draw, and generally to a high level in amazingly not only 2D but 3D as well. They have comps, try to produce shit in timelines work to deadlines and solicit feedback from their peers.
All this has led me to one startling conclusion...trust first instincts. All I really want to do and ever have wanted to do is sit around and draw. My skills have gone undeveloped, neglected for years, I want to work in an art collective, a tattoo parlor fucking anything. I don't want a computer (I don't mind having one) I want a visual diary.
I want to wander the streets and draw and design shit.
I think I'm gonna enrol in a course, yeah I say as I sit here in my newest underpants that I have christened 'Pual Pierce' I'm not gonna do that. What I'm gonna do is go out and buy one of them books about drawing n shit and spend some quality time with the VD.
See you mofos.

No comments: