Monday, November 20, 2006

A dream I just Had

Syn was broken yesterday so I retuned my alarm to Nova, right near Syn on the dial is gospel fm I think it's called Light FM. Anyway it's on right now and making me sick. Discussion topic - what's the toughest challange preventing teenagers today from leading 'pure' lives. God fucking damn I could 'discuss' that at length myself but suffice to comment now - no wonder church attendance is down progressivly in successive generations.
These are some of the most complicated sentences I've ever written, good job tohm.
Anyway what I meant to say is last night was fucking hot and I was having trouble sleeping without covers, with the fan on and waiting till 12.30 to open my windows into the relative coolness.
So I had a dream to pass the time between 12.30 and 6.30, a fucked up dream where I quit my job and went back to highschool. It was a dream where I just felt completely out of touch, except about 30% of my yearlevel had had the same plan. But the curious thing was we all seemed to be there to try and 'find our way' even though clearly highschool hadn't worked the first time. I scheduled into a german class.
Also a girl called Vicky offered to sleep with me, I told her I couldn't and got a blasting about what a loser I was it felt much worse than the flattery of being offered copulation.
After some hours of drifting about campus trying to figure out my conceptual time table I gave up and sat down with Kate, Hughesy and the other guy just trying to eat some breakfast while the Nova FM crew talked shit. I noticed school was out and commented on what a long fucking breakfast shift they have to do since it was now 4pm. Then I woke up and my clock said 6.30. Unimpressed with the dynamic I tried to retune it to SYN and found Light FM before giving up on tuning it manually within one nanometer to the frequency SYN professes itself to be on.
A shout out to Clarissa who also told me to give up on going to protests like G20 because you know they won't achieve anything. She's an inspiration, I hope you enjoy Springnats this weekend.

No comments: