Monday, November 06, 2006

Superfluousity

My plea to you the public, or at least private and exclusive group of friends... has any of you ever fucking met anyone, ever who actually uses the back pocket of yo pants? apart from idly using it to feel your lover's arse.
From watching the tom sellick classic, 'mr baseball' he offends his new Japanese owners by putting their business card in his wallet and then putting it in his back pocket. Now the japs are offended because he will 'sit on their name' but that's not the point I mean how could you live like that, fucking sitting on your fucking wallet, uneven arse cheeks I can't imagine it.
Sort of like wearing heels to appear taller. But yeah I buy shorts, they generally have pockets at the back, unless your some standing baba that smokes opium constantly to nullify the constant agony of being on your feet having your joints mortify who the fuck would ever store anything in their back pocket. It makes less sense than shoving condoms full of heroine up your arse comfort wise. I mean fuck. fucking fuck shite.
I noticed a bald patch. On my fucking thigh, a perfectly square bald patch with some regrowth where friction from my wallet rubbed against it. A physical reminder that I have money almost constantly.
Anyhoo if I kept my wallet in my back pocket I would have a square bald patch on my arse and curvature of the spine. And a wallet has to be the most comfortable thing you can put in there.
Mobile phone, fuck no. ipod, why don't I just kick myself in the balls. Yu Gi Oh trading cards?
Seriously this isn't my fucking first attempt at a standup routine (now that was painful) I seriously feel like a retard for not knowing what such a generally accepted piece of fabric is for.
tell me?

cunts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I use my back pocket to carry a handkerchief all the time

I also some times use it for carrying beer and vodka (not at the same time tho). True i never sit on it though in these circumstances though. But handkerchiefs are fine, i think i always carry one in every set of my pants

= )

I dont think many other people now days use hankys like they used to. But thats your answer: back pockets can be comfortably used for hankys and temporary storage.

mr_john said...

I also use it for temporary storage, usually of beer. I have these great denim shorts that can easily fit a long neck in the back pocket.

I also often use it for tickets, bag check receipts and other things that I may want to find in a hurry so I don't have to filter through all of the other shit I keep in my pockets.