Monday, November 20, 2006

Darling Micci

Okay whatever a prince song, I thought maybe it's worth writing something about Miki as ways to explaining what has happened to what little free time ampersand me time I had.
It didn't fucking take long, like maybe a day before I was being derided as suffering from 'yellow fever' for dating the 'chinaman' I mean when in more or less all previous relationships I've dated bogans aka good country girls - and I must say I still don't get city bitches, it's like you have to know how to climb through a barb wire fence to relate to me or some shit. So anyway you racist protectionist fuckheads fuck you.
But I do feel like an IT student everytime I walk somewhere holding miki's hand conscious of looking like a nerdy portly white guy who has nabbed an asian girlfriend.
But alas one of the best books I ever did read was 'Le Petit Prince' where the child like narrative comments on how abject parents are in insisting on numeric ways to quantify someone when they are curios about them you know 'How old is she?' 'How tall is she?' etc.
Well let me say my newly lodged apple of my eye laughs like hiccups, says seriously like homestarrunner, likes italian cinema she has a footprint shaped birthmark near her right elbow that if you squint and turn your head looks like a love heart. She told me she worked in a Thai restaurant then stressed out aboot telling me it was really a massage parlour assuming my offended sensibilities would be worse than my insistence on free massages (the moron). I told her it was the most boring secret I ever heard.
True to stereotypes she folds everything she can get her hands on, taking a top of a shelf in a store we was in to look at it and instead of lazily chucking it back on top like I would (to give retail staff something to fucking do) she folded it into a crane and set it on top.
Her favorite flower is poppies and her three favorite animals are:
1) elephant
2) whale*
3) Giraffe
And that's what I know of Miki so far and of course a bit more, she smells so nice her scarf she leant me one cold night managed to stave off singlehandedly the smell of Liam's burnt saucepan.
But yeah I gotta say it's sure nice to have her around. I even impressed her with the listening exercise I learnt at RYLA, my ability to cook without knowing how and my diverse interior design skills.
The real challange is the balancing act, I'm an antisocial boyfriend at the best of times generally what she calls a 'house date' or 'room date' but I think I've already managed to spend a record amount of whole saturdays or sundays with her (2) and been on a record amount of actual dates for a one month relationship (5) she's also met a bunch of my friends already and I've even met and gone to lunch with some of hers.
These efforts impress me if not you.
So if your alone why don't you just cry in the shower where noone can tell how dead you are inside.

*Sewiously** if you have a half decent connection download this video the project is close to as cool as environmentalism will get. Miki has eaten her second favorite animal by the way.

**She says this just like homestar it's adorable.

1 comment:

ohminous_t said...

Too true, making generalisations is more symptomatic of my frustration in meeting girls in the city.
Generalisations are just my way of saving hours describing every individual I've had a problem with or that has had a problem with me. I only have one category for men -'douchebags'