Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Spiegaltent spiegaltent

So on Monday night 'Cup Eve' the night with the worst ring to it in all the years calander I did the charitable thing and took Miki to the ACE spiegal party. No point advertising it now, you probably were double checking all your fashions for the field that night that was made for cambodians.
It was a great fucking night though. It was the sort of party people only manage to throw in movies or at p-diddy's house. There was good dj's, a dress up theme, charity, imported beer, dancing, circus performers and a stop motion horsey race.
Miki and I both lost and yes I may have attacked a few of the event organisers under the pretense of foul play but seriously it's the sort of party Bruce Wayne goes to and comes home with a boy wonder.
Although my red polyester suit doesn't breath that well and the metabolism of mine that allows me to consume my own weight in cheese on a daily basis had me drenched in sweat I was feeling and dancing pimpaliciously.
I was dropping money on the floor left right and centre in a bid to come across as an oyabun gone charitable with all his ill gotten amphetamine and sex slavery income.
And Kirk, kirk fucken cracks me up every time. His gift for emballishment make him the perfect man for all my future PR endeavors needs a big cheer for everyone. How do I keep falling in with the fucking development crowd? I dunno though I will add ACE and it's Happy School to my sites of value and revel in the beauty of that night you could not join me on and I can't really share because I got given a camera that doesn't take photo's for my birthday.
That's so zen.

No comments: