Monday, November 06, 2006

Book Launch

Seems my Gripe this month has caused a sensation, I've never had so many comments, and so many great reviews all containing the word 'fuck' I may be the next doctor phil.
Oprah calls it 'True Liberation'
Calling em as I sees em. No I think it probably has more to do with the fact I mentioned some people personally, you know if I just posted a post titled, 'Everyone I know has a face like a busted arsehole' and proceeded to insult everyone I know I'd probably get some responses.
That being said over the past week I've had some horrifying revelations with my new imaginary girl. Firstly dating is expensive, but on the upside I now have a reason to earn money. Secondly I may still be frigid, as fucken terrifying as that may be I must conclude I have no idea how to actually pick up a girl. I mean Miki questioned the same question I always asked myself thus justyfying my ego through her natural Suspicion - 'how come you didn't have girlfriend' and I had to admit, mostly because I've got no fucking idea how to actually bust a move.
This scares me, the label on my head I strove so hard in year 9 to shake and it may still be lingering on like some relative I hate spending christmas with after all this time.
And fucking fuck you spellcheck I'm not going to capitalise christmas. I fucken wont.
Anyhoo, the third revelation is for anyone that doesn't like heavy metal and think it has no place in the world you should watch this. Cleaning up the streets of Brazil Voodoo stylin'.

No comments: