Thursday, July 27, 2006

Extreme makeover

Okay, time to get up off my arse and start making my way back out onto the athletics track. Time to eat right and sign up for that capoeira class, time to get cardio through drumming and start living day to day for whoever I think me is. Keep up the riding and the basketball but maybe do something other than typing for my upper body once in a while. The daylight is sticking around for longer and the schoolbooks are packed away for a long time.
I sincerely hope to post less, and in six months transform myself into Smush Parker:
I'm like 80% there
That's going to take effort, possibly time. All because all I've ever wanted is the physical experience to destroy my body through exertion rather than neglect. To learn and express physically. The dance motherfucker that's what it's all about.
I'll post sure but I got work to do.
I don't know if the makeover is healthy, possible or necessary but it's not the destination, it's the journey.
See you on the flip side.

No comments: