Friday, October 20, 2006

Praise Me Like I should

What a difference a year makes. Last year I would have been hard pressed to think of anyone to invite to my birthday this year I'm a super star. Okay so maybe not a great turn out but you know I had people representing all over, it was great they were even getting along with eachother. I feel really bad about alcohol this morning but really good about all the efforts people went to to make my birthday special. Weather it was mum's birthday feast cooked with out a kitchen (those clowns are always renovating) or Andy's gay music on the car stereo tripping into town or my work colleagues recognition of my problem with basketball.
Thanks everyone who texted me at 2am to wish me a happy birthday the night before I was actually up and aboot partying. I love all you guys.

No comments: