Sunday, October 15, 2006

head fuck

So last night was my 5 year highschool reunion. I can't believe how anxious and not looking forward to it I was. When I got there my old mates and I hooked up and where juvenile as ever. Everyone was so happy. Some had aged more than others but you know, whatever.
I got picked on a bit but otherwise I've always been the biggest arsehole around anyway so I'm not a sympathetic target. I got wasted and had a good time. I smoked a cheap cigar but didn't get to blow it in my old principles face. Told my old physics teacher I'd come out. (he was horrified so I escalated it to peadophelia) then the penny dropped.
I really can't describe it all. Except when you look forward to catching up with someone and then when you get there you are much much more drunk than them. I hate realising the disparity.
peace out.

No comments: