Sunday, October 29, 2006

for posterity

For some reason I been getting some gold fucking sms' of late that now that my phones memory is full I am hardpressed to delete. Alas I have to or my phone becomes useless, mind you I'm not sure what the radiotion does to my ball juice anyway maybe I should throw it away.
Anyhoo here's some of the contenders:

miki - Oh! the master of cat walk? His way of walking shaking butt is the top of the world. I'm so proud to get this number! Lucky Micky :-D

liam - Hombre, i'll be there at about two thirty. Try not to break the ring with some massive funk before I get there.

stacey - I have (that is to say, eaten rotten fruit from a shitty tree)...mmm, num num

#2 goes to one of my favourites from BCC though...

rowan - Fireman hats you fucking idiot...

the winner though goes to el tigre my number 1 favourite person from BCC:

andrew - Did you sign me up 2 a homo-erotica web site? If my girlfriend calls you, tell her you did it. I beg of you. I will not take the fall for this. I'm too fragile right now. Love pandy xxxx

which I got randomly in the middle of the day one day.

No comments: