Monday, October 23, 2006

people in the middle c'mon and wiggle wiggle

Okay so the weekend would have to rate in my top 5 ever. I wake up feeling like my stomach has been scraped out by pre loved hamsters with a taste in my mouth like those hamsters picked a different oriface to enter by in the pre loving no what I mean. Reminds my of a joke that I only heard today two guys drinking in a bar and one says to the other 'I fucked your mamma, I shoved my cock down her throat and my finger up her arse.' and the other says 'okay dad I think you've had enough to drink'
which is kind of why I felt so shit on saturday morning. But I still pulled myself out of bed, did some laundry and headed into earthsharing to have loud 12-15 yo entertain me all day.
Infact I felt so bad I almost piked on Miho's 30th but I'm glad I actually felt guilt for once and turned up. That party was kicking as I watched miho make the same mistakes I had made naively only the night before. Of course I didn't help, I was all moslem and didn't drink a drop. My first taste of beer was at 5am when I randomly ran into yusuke while walking home and went to the joint. My advice, never go to the joint at 5 am the morning after a big race day. That place is pretty much the opposite of class. Yusuke's latest girl hugged me goodbye which was weird since it was the first I talked to her all night.
anyway 3 hours of attempted sleep later I go play basketball with a good turnout for my first birthday basketball classic. I played the worst game of my life and then went to break fast with Omar for the last day of ramadan, he was fucking hungry. The three of us, whacked out as fuck from sleep deprivation had awkward disjointed conversations then I headed home and litterely crashed into bed.
my house stinks like a tobacco convention because liam burnt the shit out of a pot, that was three days ago. But it still smells that way. I feel like the party never ends as a reslut.

adious amigoes until I get a chance to sit down again.

No comments: