Friday, December 07, 2007

Going to sleep

No matter where you are, sleep is always a comfort. As yet I haven't had any bilingual dreams.
I did have a dream though I was back in my old house, and miki was there. And we were unfortunate to have an enquisitive polar bear paw open the gate and enter the back yard.
Although I dream of one day being killed in hand to hand combat with a polar bear (thus my main motivation to fight climate change) in my dream I was totally terrified, pulling the old 'if you don't move it can't see you' theory from Jurassic Park with the T-Rex.
My house protected me with glass though, double laminated no less. Miki of my dream no doubt was more familiar with polar bears at some gold coast zoo, and to my horror went outside to play with it. When the had a playful russel tussel I must have assumed that I was missing out on an up close experience with nature, but I was wrong, the bear smacked my face of in the dream with its paw. It's fur went all pink.
Sweet dreams my loves,

I'm going to bed.

Word Up

No comments: