Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Procrastination hath a new name

Wednesday, hump day and tonight I am humpless. Stuck in my room alone, trying to take the opportunity to work on a script, the same script and work I did do putting out another four pages. But in my finest distraction seeking effort to date I decided to look up how to rag curl.
Now 'sections' of my hair are wrapped in strips of a former t-shirt. I wasn't coordinated enough to do it properly and have ended up with possibly the reverse. I don't know we'll see how it turns out in the morning. But I seriously spent an hour cutting strips and another hour wrapping strands of my hair.
Then I sat down and did some more writing and even got some key scenes into it. But writing has become full blown pain now and Bryce is talking about more episodes. I think I'm beginning to understand those crappy artists what they refer to when they're talking about 'work' oh for another project. Will post a picture of the rag curls when I do them right on a non weeknight.
Stay beautiful.

No comments: