Monday, August 28, 2006

Head Fuck

So today I got my invite to my highschool reunion. It's going to be weird seeing all those freaks again. Real weird. Like seeing all the dudes who I would trust 100% still just by virtue of I knew them early enough and went through enough shit together to relax around them. You seem to meet less and less once you hit uni.
And girls I never slept with, or even kissed. I picked up one girl from my highschool and she left like 6 weeks later.
I high school reunion. And I have hair like MC Hammer now. (I wish) but at any rate I'm not actually going to tidy it up by the time October rolls around.
Another head fuck is Damo leaves tomorrow. I never react well to my home environment being changed, you may have noticed my posts have slowed down. This is because I have decided to write my alternate biography in the form of a zeen. I hope to time it's release in time with the time that I leave the country and go zazenning and possibly hanging with the Wu-han clan. What's that, yes, travel plans. Lucid travel plans.
More of a headfuck is today when logging into my email I thought about Andy and Jerry (who are my password) and I thought about it for the first time in ages and there I was looking at an email about Jerry's impending departure.
I can't FUCKING believe it. Where does the time go.
Anyway the next headfuck is I got tickets to Eric Clapton, now some or most of you may not find Eric Clapton cool but please Appreciate that to me it's like. It's like someone you know who is Christian has a ticket to go see Jesus.
Now all I gotta do is hope he doesn't die between now and the concert.

No comments: