Sunday, July 27, 2008

FOWP: Update

That's right 'Fear of a White Planet' now has its own abbreviation, ignoring all my marketing training I am embracing the 'free ride trap'. Aurally, FOWP is only one syllable faster than just saying 'Fear of a White Planet' funny huh?
So Today I managed to not blog, and with the time I saved, even though there were many things I felt angry at, I instead channeled my time and energy into productively discovering how hard writing a graphic novel can be. I have been discovering this for a matter of weeks now though. Today I was working on my hideous alien monster.
This involves an enormous amount of study work, downloading pictures to serve as both inspiration and technical instruction, experimenting, then concentrating, then practicing in order to get the technique into my muscle memory until I can draw my hideous alien monster from all angles and in fair proportions too.
Anyway, here for my budding fan base of nerds is an early teaser release:

now if I just had some glue

I also managed to grab a delightful lunch with Harvard "Ivy-League" Wangorovich, and read several chapters of 'Straitjacket society' as research/inspiration for my other writing project.
So all in all, fuck you blog.

No comments: