Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Disturbation

I was thinking today that maybe I have become secure about blogposting because of my tendancy to make my opinions unassailable. Usually by talking like I am an authority on subjects I am not and also just generally being hostile and unapproachable.
How lazy I have become with my blog to stray so far from its original intent, to make me more vulnerable and share more of myself. Instead I end up just telling the same tired old story.
That said maybe one way to easily step out of the comfort zone is to open up ones fetish box. I don't know if this will be found disturbing or not but one fictitious character I find hot is the female band member of the Gorillaz, I present to you this evidence:

And what I really don't understand is why I find the idea of dancing in one's own apartment hot, and can't imagine anything I'd less rather do than go to a nightclub and dance.
There's something though to be said that one dances differently in the privacy of ones on home to how one would dance in public.
Such principles are explored in the mildly amusing Will Smith film 'Hitch', but for me the sentiment is better expressed by Quan of regurgitator in ! the song formally known as - "I don't go to the parties baby, cause people tend to freak me out...no I'd rather stay and dance with you to the funky music playing on your stereo'
And since its a cool clip and still in my opinion one of the best songs Oz has produced I'll embed it for good measure to.

Notice how both are set in japan? weird.

1 comment:

mr_john said...

That is a cool song. They have Mandom pomade for sale in Indonesia. I bought it and used it once not realising that it's derived from petroleum...

My head felt and smelt like I had dipped it in used motor oil and I had to wash my hair 5 times to get the smell out...