Thursday, September 04, 2008

My Blog may finally be about something

A riddle, obscured by an enigma, wrapped up in a conundrum. I have no idea what I'm doing.

And I intend to figure it out.

Here's the hypotheses as far as I can tell:

1. I'm a self-righteous pussy that can't hack real work.
2. I need psychological reassurance by working towards things I'm not sure I can achieve.
3. I crave validation through celebrity, like everyone else hence want to work towards things that deliver fame rather than money.
4. I am deteriorating into some depressive state through lack of self confidence.
5. I am afraid of committing to one career path or lifestyle, and would subconsciously prefer not to do anything.
6. Money has lost all interest to me.

This should be fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad news: It's Affluenza.

Good: You're not alone.

Anonymous said...

After having a read through wikipedia's definition, I take that back. Your affluenza does not involve money at all.