Monday, July 30, 2007

Nudity is Always Funny

I've got to hand it to my brother, he and his mate being cheapskates hired a Hyundai Getz a shitty Korean two door and proceeded to head from Adelaide to Alice Springs. And overtook 4x4 after 4x4 cautiously heading over corrugated dirt roads.
And furthermore almost every photo they took on their trip had my brother in the foreground naked, back to the camera with arms outspread.
I always had a problem with having photos taken whilst on holiday of people standing beside some random monument just smiling at the camera. But then I thought, it personalises a post card. Otherwise in this age of ebay, I guess you could just buy postcards from all over the world and pretend you'd been there. But if you really want to get personal Parky, go nude. Go on, do it for the team.

No comments: