Wednesday, March 08, 2006

What I look like


I thought I'd try out the good old descriptive exercise, you know for posterity. I don't have a digital camera and have access to very little recent photo's of me. I'm sure what I think I look like differs greatly from what I actually look like to other people. Sorry if this blog sounds like an RSVP personal.
I'm 5'9" or roughly 179cm but I don't look it if I'm standing next to a short person or a tall person. I got a pretty elongated face with thick lips and a big nose, thick eyebrows and alcoholic red cheeks. I got brown hair and red facial hair and grey, greenish blueish eyes that are full of holes in the iris if you look real close. my hair is just touching my shoulders now. I have a lip goatee (or cl$# tickler colloquially)that I have had from the begginning of facial hair and through my various stylings have never ever shaved off.
I got poxy upper arms and hairy fore arms. Round my neck I wear a curtain cord from my year 11 econimics classroom held together with a lttle pink rubber hairtie. I got chest hair with some acne scars from when it first blossomed. I have man boobs (very small cup size) and my nipples are outies. I got a bit of a gut too and a snail trail.
In 2001 I took a job with a sales team and had a conversation with the crew about trimming pubes and shaving them off. Chris said 'What's good for the goose is good for the gander.' and full of adolescent curiosity I trimmed all my pubes off that night and have hacked them away ever since. I got standard male genitals.
My feet have been described as perfect hobbit feet. I'm a 9&1/2 which means stores always have my shoesize in store.
I have pretty meaty legs from running and cycling. My arse is my best asset. My hands are small I have two of those charity rubber wrist bands that you pay $2 for 5c worth of rubber making a $1.95 donation but with the advantage of letting everyone know you did (and I guess the charity gets advertising space). My left hand the good one has a massive callous just below the little finger from cycling. I wear a slave bracelet that sits over the stretched blue plastic from inside a coke bottle lid. The coke bracelet was given to me by a sweet girl called Haley who was in year 9 when I was in year 12, it's gone clear and bits have broken off but it stays on my wrist.
I wear a thumbring that's a little oversize silver like the slave bracelet and engraved 'fors jurat andentes' you gotta have balls. I trim all my nails back so theres never any white bits and I have some scars from where my first dog bit me.
I generally wear the t-shirt shorts combination round the house and shirt tie and pants to work. I try to shave every day. I leave it about two days a week.
So there you go. Uninformative disclosure.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the worst blog ever.

Claire Ormerod said...

since when do you bother wearing shorts and a shirt around the house?

ohminous_t said...

morleys right infact i've been lacking inspiration and to be honest I just wanted to get that picture for my fucking profile but it's too large,

ohminous_t said...

okay I wear a shirt and shorts out of the house only and walk around in my underwear the rest of the time and you love it.