Monday, February 27, 2006

A Fun Game

Last year and intermittently since I was practicing a process called mehta bhavana. A form of meditation that cultivates loving kindness. Unfortunately when I was doing this most wholesome exercise I was also going ‘on heat ‘ as my sexual frustration was coming into its own. And thus it became…something else.
For about a week I attempted to sexually fantasize about EVERYONE except of course close friends and associates as I didn’t want it to get awkward or anything. But the times I had, it was very empowering I highly recommend it to anyone sexually frustrated or just worried that you may be superficial. It sure got me to accentuate the positives in people.
Seriously sensuously shaving the head of the guy who sells tickets in the nova box office is a kind of intimacy you don’t normally experience in life.
I felt loved. Try it before you die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tom. No one has posted comments on this website. You are such a looser.

Bryce