Thursday, February 09, 2006

Chroming

Chroming is pretty confronting I have to admit. What could possibly have happened to you poor, poor children to hurt yourselves this way? To take to your pain with such a noxious sledgehammer. I all too often see people who chrome slump into a seat on a train and sniff the paint fumes out of a plastic bag. Still hiding despite the overpowering smell that fills the carriage and the paint all over their face. One of the cheapest ways to get high I think a can of spray paint can cost as little as $2 but it seems so potent a mind killer I can’t see how you could chrome and hold down any kind of income, even filling in paperwork for welfare.
It upsets me that anything could be so fearful to warrant this form of escapism. I’m not really in any position to judge, having no experience of any sort of unnatural high apart from drunkenness. Still I wonder.

No comments: