Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Shot of Confidence

Already I am worried about the possibly misleading nature of my post, as most of my friends have that one of the three Australian dependencies: Alcohol, Cars and Home Ownership.
No I didn't have a couple of shots and pick up some skank, I instead did the more boring activity of running a training day over the weekend. I fucked up the timing, it generated discussion but not active participation, and I had to run from screen to clicker and lost all animations moving from pc to mac so I fucked up a lot of things but overall I saw real value in the training session.
If I had my time again I would have shuffled the order and tried to achieve less in one sitting but the thought, the revelation I had was 'I can do this' I can become a consultant, with the little knowledge I have accumulated I can still contribute it in the right places to a lot of organisations out there.
I can be a consultant, I have legitimate product to sell, I can do it. That be my shot of confidence and my future took shape, not all of it, but the financial independance part started to take shape.
It'll be work, but I can do it. Profound.

No comments: