Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Rock Candy Mountain

I want to wake up, eat Nachos with Guacamole with Misaki, head down to the park, play some ball then sit down with a 7-eleven slurpy to watch a movie and pass out.
Should be simple for a man of my achievements right?
Man it seems impossible right now, being pushed to my tolerance limits by this Summer that started in August (when Spring normally starts) and I'd even do a swap with Morley to wear homeboy gear and eat delicious delicious snow. Do 7-eleven just sell the flavor syrup in Canada and you supply your own snow for snow cones?
I guess I'll never know.
I wouldn't last long in the middle east thats for sure and not just because I could never bring myself to pay "proper" respect to them religions they have over there.
Anyway I heard Equinox has been and passed, and maybe it's just that I'm pushing myself like 'two day old shit' as Fife would say which is to say too hard.

No comments: