Tuesday, February 06, 2007

For the Love of the Game

Well I'm on a real fitness kick. If I could just lock down a housemate I may actually succeed in my metamorphosis into a Jazzmatic Funk-dunker or something.
I gotta say getting back out to play was possibly one of the greatest experiences for me of the past month.
I put my new shoes on and on 2pm on a sunday in 30 degree heat I was shooting around 7% accuracy which would be bad in a under 12 league. But playing was great despite a concoction of sunscreen and sweat running down my forehead into my eyes.
But it's decided, I'm converting to a power forward.
Time to hit the gyms and beefcake up. So I can punch through walls, grab rebounds like barkly, and throw rocks the size of ox's like George Washington - by the way google washington sound track.
I'm at work so I can't directly link the video feed.

No comments: