Friday, November 23, 2007

Economy of Words

My posts have been getting longer. I am horrified to suspect I am passionate about shit. I think though that I am just more stimulated now than I was back home, though I remember thinking almost constantly. I guess that isn't unusual though.
I have been reading bike snob nyc's blog. It hasn't been going as long as mine but it is I admit much better marketed. He has developed that indicates when fixed gear bikes will go out of style, an event he calls the fixed gear armeggeddon.
I wonder if I could devise an equation that allows me to calculate my level of stimulation by the number of words per post, and the frequency of posting, possibly a quality of life meter or something. Though I imagine when I am occupied with having sex in my free time, my posting would go down, even though my quality of life goes up.

No comments: