Thursday, November 22, 2007

356.1 Posts

As of my last post, you could read one entry a year post, you could read one entry a year (including shitty, youtube posts which are kind of cheating) and in a years time you would kind of cheating) and in a years time you would be finished reading my blog. Except it will continue to grow. Suffice to say next year is a leap year so I better put some mildly substantive thought in this post for those of my devoted readership that would be stupid enough on planning to read one entry a day for a year to get back to here. If you do that I truly don't respect you, if for nothing else an inefficient use of the internet. And what innovations will my blog have? none, I'm still not gonna use that categories thing which probably would be useful.

Here's what I'm thinking though, in my old apartment room, for some reason in the old apartment room, for some reason in the mandatory architects are human too and therefore must make mistakes and ill concieved designs part of the house my room had not one door but two, both sliding and without locks. To cap it off it had big glass windows availing the tenant of no inherant privacy whatsoever. Anyway I haphazardly patched it up which probably still availed the unsuspecting housemate a view of my naked emotional choreography. What can view of my naked emotional choreography. What can I say I loved swan naked emotional choreography. What can I say I loved swan lake, choreography. What can I say I loved swan lake, but hated the costumes.Anyway they were always too polite to comment on my peculiarities, probably because they had their own filthy perverted rituals they carried on in my room whilst I was at work, so we all lived perfectly in peace and harmony.
Anyway one such square patch I covered up with a business card of I covered up with a business card of Mia's for earthsharing, said card she gave me on a whim at some syn function which I read as the usual giving a number to someone you think is hot, for the obvious reason that I am hot.
Anyway I also happened to be in the throughs of overcoming the massive boredom I faced at work. So I got the card out and looked up what earthsharing was all about. turns out earthsharing was for once, something I had absolutely no idea about before, and as an economic model has turned out to be one of the major players in how I divide up my time.
Similarly Damian my faggy old hosemate recommended a book called Godel Escher Bach which long before the God Delusion put the nail in the coffin for religion for me and completely changed the way I think about thinking and the human mind.
The moral is: an invite into someone's world is a very precious thing.
Not to be taken lightly, if someone ever invites you to check out something important to them, that is not their religion I say check it out. Especially if its some hot poontang.

No comments: