Friday, June 22, 2007

Sorry Harvard

I realised after calling Harvard names for not adding me to msn, we haven't had one single msn conversation. Because really, I don't have anything particularly pressing to talk to him about.
It would be good though if I did. Because this would mean I would have something to do betwixt now and when the peeping tom concert starts, where I will finally see Mike Patton perform on stage in the flesh.
That's fucking weird.
What else have I done this week that I neglected to put on this blog?
I ran the run to the G 10km race in a dissapointing 45.23 but this was dissapointing on the grounds of 24 seconds. which over 10k is really woopity doofuck especially when some retarded mother with retarted kids destroys the whole 'staggared start' thing by lining up with a pram in the 40 minutes or less starting line. There goes my 23 seconds making me an illegitimate claimant to the sub 45 minutes start line.
Honesty would be the best policy if it wasn't for lazy ass mums who aren't lying because they don't even bother to read the signs.
But it was good, first run I've done in a long time whereth I have had trouble walking the rest of the week.
Also I noticed I don't really lust after any women any more. 2-3 years ago I was constantly sussing out the talent in almost every aspect of my life, wondering how I could honestly and ethically manouvre myself into a better deal.
These days I just don't, I just get the fuck on with my business. Does this mean my sexual peak is well into my rear view mirror. Hopefully. Mind you of what I've observed from lecherous old men, I had thought the lusting just never lets up.
it's an odd thing.

No comments: