Friday, December 15, 2006

Ultimate Showdown

Have I ever said I wanted to die violently? that is to qualify that I don't want to die particularly but I want it to be spectacular. Not shitty sort of quiet in bed at home with family stuff. I'd support euthanasia if it allowed me to utilise qualified pyrotechnitians to give me a space age viking funeral.
Couple this thought with my love of challenge and what do you get - showdown, that's right as exciting a prospect as meeting a soulmate for me is meeting my nemisis.
I thought this is best experienced with some fucking great showdowns that are my ideal ending to a film, story, advertisement etc:

one piece part 1
one piece part 2
one piece part 3

sanjuro

clint being clint

lord gemma vs jubei kipagami
i searched for hours on you tube to find this one I would have thought it a shoe in but instead the best I could do was find a clip with some weird punk track over the top. I recommend seeing Ninja Scroll though if you enjoy gratuitous violence in your animated features.

No comments: