Sunday, December 10, 2006

Dress Ups

awwwwww

So neither of us it turns out have much foresight. Last night was my works christmass function and amidst the worst fucking conditions out there we suited up and got the formal gear on. As such one of us ended up crashing at someone's place without a change of clothes.
Miki drew the short straw.
In my constant desire to dress pimpalicious I hit the op shops looking for a ruffled dress shirt the likes of which Kirk often appeared before me in.
No such fucking luck. Even in the usually rich pickings Brunswick tends to offer.
But I came across my first op shop find in a long time. Not even one of those finds hanging tightly wedged between two bulky canvassy articles your flicking through and stumble across.
No this one was sitting with fields of space around it. A fucking Orlando Magic 32 Jersey. One of the biggest selling Jerseys when I was eleven years old. Shaq's original. It doesn't fit me to good, but I still can't believe. $4 for something retro cool like that.
On checking ebay it turns out it's roughly half price anyway.
But alas Micky was chasing clothes to wear around today, and hence I got to play dress ups, so figuring I didn't have anything petite enough for her I'd go homeboy baggy and deck her out in my bball gear it offers more protection from the sun.
It was so gorgeous I hate to admit it but it was one of the few times I've had to grab a snap of someone.

No comments: