Sunday, August 26, 2012

Playlists

What did I call this post? I forget why I called it that? I'm incredibly tired. it was a good productive day. I was up really early after doing shit really late last night, pictures. I drew a lot of pictures, Nietzsche, they were all good. Now I'm watching a movie because I want to go to sleep but I don't want to wake up too early or sleep too late I'm now not sure what my fucking plan is. I'm watching the movie now, and it has Sam Rockwell in it. so I will stick to it with the end. I'm actually really struggling to put together sentences, I won't be drawing any more tonight. I was already putting typos into a bunch of my desktop is covered with ink. Its going to take a lot of time to scratch off.

Ted Roosevelt said '  In life there is no reward greater than working hard at work worth doing.'

there are greater rewards, but they are not readily accessible. What the fuck is this? I get distracted by the movie all the time and then I can't get my eyes to read back further than whatever I'm writing.

this is a trainwreck. Should I press publish now? No, trebuchet is a fun word to say. now.

No comments: