Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Favorite MC's

Bryce. He takes it back to Ballarat, pure animal magnatism and is probably the least conscious of the audiences tastes and preferences of any performer this side of Andy Kaufman. It is enough for Bryce to know the audience is there.

2na Fish. He has a voice so deep that it's like having cool scoops of watermelon massage your brain when you hear him.

Trugoy the Dove. Pousdnous is probably more celebrated, but Trugoy has the baby face, and has written some of my favorite versus ever.

Pous. Likewise, he is almost as lovable as Trugoy, almost.

Q-tip. Just the smoothest ever, and he is built like a weiner, like me.

Mr. Lawnge. I like Dres, but Lawnge is to sleeze what Q-tip is to smooth.

Notorious B.I.G. I suspect it's all delivery, but deliver he does, like a fat Karl Malone.

No comments: