Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I Want to Climb Mt Kilimanjaro

link via sports illustrated.

But not literally.

I mean I would, I also enjoy mountaineering, well I assume I would. What I mean to say is that I would look forward to a mountaineering expedition in a literal sense, even though I have no practical experience at mountaineering. I have done a fair bit of rock climbing...

Anyway enough of this awkward post. Back in Morrah st Gabby asked me why guys were such commitmentphobes. I jokingly (albeit deadpan) told her it was that no matter how perfect your current girlfriend may be you would still think 'but I've never been with a black girl'.

I was joking at the time, but increasingly recently, perhaps due to Melbourne's changing ethnic make-up this has become truer.

(I was incredibly disappointed to find out the Sports Illustrated model is only 18 and thus relegating me to dirty old man league.)

No comments: