Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pearls Boy, Pearls

From my friends and associates:

"Australian Music should not be celebrated because it's Australian, it should only be celebrated if its fucking good."

"Your first root is like your first car."

"I think if we wen't back to that restaurant they'd be like 'hooray, they don't think we are that bad afterall.'"

"Your first car is like your first root."

"See that old dude over there, how you don't care what he thinks. You need to make your ex like him in your head."

"When a girls hands go up above her head on a dance floor, she's ready to be laid."

"Losing your virginity is different for guys, you just stick it in. It's a lot more intrusive for girls."

"Going to Singapore is like going to Chadstone."

"I'm learning to pick my battles. Working with X I'd cut a joint that fit like a finger in a bum, but he insisted on doing a cutaway and the thing fit like a dick in a sleeve, but I said nothing."

"His ambition is to have a family and settle down, which on one level is pretty admirable but on another very dead end."

No comments: