Tuesday, August 21, 2007

From the bottom it looks like a steep incline.

I'm down, I admit it. Not depressed, but down which means I have done something to cause it but I can't pin it on anything.
Could it be the imminent collapse of my long distance relationship. I would like to think so, but knowing that very little would change, by virtue of it being long distance I don't think thats it, and the relationship is too recent to cost me much esteem wise by having it collapse.
It's not that I don't care if it falls over or not, I just think it's two-three days of soul searching max as it is a fizzle out not a break up.
For the record though I do hope it lasts so its a contender.
Is it that I am leaving my job, I recently had the epiphony that I actually love my work. It has of late been providing me with heaps of development, frustration and vindication.
I've been polishing rough diamonds at work, getting my way a lot and surprising management. It may be lining me up for a dagger in the back but even that would reinforce that I'm on to something.
To be honest I wouldn't sad as it is, be surprised if I was still thinking about things to improve at work on my flight out of the country.
So maybe I'm down because I'm saying good bye to the only life I've known for the past three years.
Yet again its too positive a circumstance, I'm gaining so much momentum and genuinelly excited about my plans for the next stage of my life.
Could I be down because In my heart of hearts I've shelved yet another script away to never see the light of day. Most dissapointing that we never even really tried to have it fail. Yet again it did its job, it brought me closer to bryce, helped me work through tough times and had me dreaming. So what if it never actuallises in the actual way I visualised.
I don't know. That's probably what frustrates me the most this nondescript feeling of unfulfillment in the midst of a life full of fulfillment, I don't get it.
Nor do I want to get up in the morning, maybe I'm just fucking tired from all the work.
From the top another down hill slope of mine.

No comments: