Sunday, January 28, 2007

Gone (for awhile)

My beautiful blossom is gone, over the hill and far away. 3 months ago I was single, overworked and over-tired (not incedentally solely by my employer) life was fun, but life with a partner is funner.
I give myself a high five for being at ease knowing I will be seperated for over a month. My history has been that more or less in times of geographic seperation is usually the time I find myself singularized again.
But I'm not worried or scared, which is to say I don't feel it. I am left with only fondness. On the last morning in the hecticness of moving out, packing 'n' shit we managed to go to the park and blow bubbles with one of them 'kids 'r' cool' bubble making kits you get from the supermarket.
Man it was fun. Fun and special, it made me realise that there's a lot about bubbles I don't understand, like why are some bubbles green and purple, and others yellow and blue. It was a windy day and some of the bubbles went high up into the sky.
And a little dog came up to play with us.
Anyway it was quality time, I have no regrets when it comes to Miki, except maybe I should get a muffin tray so I can make her chocolate muffins.
Anyway I look forward to her return and shall occupy myself in the meantime trying to get my bball blog up and running and looking for a Paul Pierce Singlet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In response to your earlier post regarding which historical time period I would like to be in, well:

You see, there are several pieces of contentious Polish legislation that I would like to be present at. The most interesting for me is the 1918-1921 debate over Federalism or Incorporation, which grew from the post WW1 strategic situation which Poland found itself in. In this I would be most interested to see Pilsudski and how he reacted to the National Democrats of Dmowski. Of course I would naturally support Pilsudski.

I agree with you about the Mongols though. That would've been fun.

-Parky