Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Edgey

I've lost my edge, maybe my memory is fuzzy and I just never had it, but overwhelmingly I just feel I've lost my edge.
No more pointy corners, no more attitude, whilst still being an overwhelmingly negative person. Overbearing perhaps, deconstructive maybe... I think I've spent too much time being friendly and not enough time picking on people weaker than me.
When I read some of Morley's scathing tirades and ability to devide the world into winners and losers I wonder, what happened to me?
If a bunch of starving villagers suddenly had some band of banditos come down from the mountains and start deriding them with cutting insults, would I find the villagers gathered outside my hut asking me to step out and retort on their behalf?
"Good swords should stay in their sheaths" it's true but maybe I need some time to be gangsta.
full time gangsta.

No comments: