Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Poem about Liam's friends

Really you should check out Liam's blog, its really good and we should encourage Liam whom I'm afraid has been damaged by his longtime nickname of 'surplus Damien' applied by his parents from an early age.
Anyway he has a post of poems about his friends, and since I thought nothings more current than bloggers feeding off the creative energy of bloggers in the blogosphere I'd take inspiration from Liam and write about my experience of Liam's friends and a haiku no less.

At Goodbye Party.
Liam really has some friends
I am surprised.


True story, we who saw Liam every day where he lived (we lived together) never knew he had like a bunch of friends that knew his name and stuff. It was like he had this secret double life where he was masquerading as a loser with no friends for our benefit.

3 comments:

mr_john said...

All the girls crowd 'round.
That's the wrong ladder, my friend.
Still no poon-tang. Sad...

mr_john said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladder_theory

<:)-+ said...

what makes you think i'm not laddering them?

And Tohm, so far none of the posts I have written have been directly inspired by you. You self-absorbed shmuck.

But I'll let you know.